Folders, website folders, discussion forums, calendars, blogs, contact lists and other types of objects may be published by allowing anonymous access from the Web (by default only managers may allow anonymous access):
• Select Access Public Access in the action menu of the object you want to publish (by default only possible for managers), check the ‘Public Access’ check box and hit [OK].
• With some object types (e.g. folders and discussion forums) you may select actions concerning the addition of new objects to the folder, which are to be permitted for anonymous access. If you do not select any of these actions only read access is allowed for anonymous access.
• In this case, you may also specify that the anonymous access should be moderated. In the case of moderated access, an object created via anonymous access is not visible to anonymous users until the object has been explicitly published by a member of the folder via Access Publish .
By allowing public access for an object, the fictitious user anonymous becomes a member of the object, indicated by the icon adjacent to the object name in the navigation bar.
You may revoke public access either
• by selecting Access Public Access in the action menu of the published object, unchecking the ‘Public Access’ check box and hitting [OK], or
• by removing anonymous from the member list of the published object.