Should it become necessary to change the specifications of a project during runtime, you may change its time frame, i.e. start and completion dates, as well as add new phases (see previous section) and change or delete existing ones.
In order to change start or completion date of a project,
• select File Change Time Frame in the top menu of the project.
• The latest start date and the earliest completion date are indicated below the respective fields. These dates follow from the time frames of the phases of the project. If there are no phases in the project or if the project phases have no user-defined start or completion date, start and completion dates of possibly existing subordinate tasks are taken into account: the earliest start of a subordinate task is taken as latest project start and the latest completion date of a subordinate task is taken as the earliest completion date of the project.
If you want to change the time frame of a phase,
• select Change Time Frame in the action menu of the phase.
• The latest start date and the earliest completion date are indicated below the respective fields. The earliest start of a phase is the start of the project. If the start of the project has not been defined, the start of the phase has to be before the latest start date, which follows from the earliest start of possibly existing subordinate tasks. The earliest completion date of the phase follows from latest completion date of possibly existing subordinate tasks. If a completion date has been defined for the containing project, this date is also the latest completion date of the phase.
You may also change name, attributes, progress and time frame in one go.
• Select Change Project or Change Phase in the action menu of the project or phase, respectively.
• In section ‘General’ you may change name, name, tags, description and time frame, in section ‘Progress’ you may change the progress and in section ‘Attributes’ you may set category and priority as well as define your own attributes.
You delete phases as you would delete other objects using Delete in the action menu of the phase.